How to approach someone you really like?

I have a really big crush on this guy but we're both really shy and awkward. He knows I like him bc my mutual friend told him and makes fun of me for it, and my friend keeps telling me to say hi to him but I just can't. I remember my crush and his friends used to look at me and shout my name too. I've heard them talk about me but it makes me more nervous. I have him and our friend in a class, how do I just go up to him and say hi?

Most Helpful Guy

• I found a step by step tutorial (no pun intended) on how to approach the guy/girl you like, its a lot harder than it looks though, eh? All it takes is a little confidence, its sadly what it boils down to.

www.angryanimator.com/.../wlk01.gif

What Guys Said 3

• Slip him note with your intentions. Have him email you or call, or you call him and start dating him... get busy!

• You get up, walk over to him and say 'hi, my name is...'

But since you've already shown your hand it'll be more difficult.

• Your last sentence is practically your answer. However, since your shy you should probably use a tactical approach. If he's ever alone, just casually walk over and say hey. It helps to put one foot in front of the other.

What Girls Said 1

• left foot forward, right foot forward, left foot forward, stand in front of him, initiate any conversation.

"so i heard you like turtles. gossip is getting pretty wild, man."