Help asking boy out?

we are close friends not as before since at school we aren't in the same classes and after school we can't talk we haven't talked in a while. i really like him but im scared to and afraid he will say no!! before he asked me out but i said no because i was taken but i dont know if he has feelings for me still. should i ask one of my friends to ask him who he likes and if he's taken?

What Guys Said 2

• We're all scared the other person will say no. But the only way to find is to ask him.
    Especially because he has asked you out before, it's now up to you to ask him out if you like him. He may still like you, or may be prepared to give you a chance. If you don't ask him, nothing is going to happen. If you ask him, something may happen. So by asking him, you increase your odds.
    And don't have friends ask him, most guys hate that. Just ask him and be done with it.
    Good luck!

• keep talking to him, show interest, and ask him to hang out

What Girls Said 0