Guys, how would you react if a girl that liked you kissed you on the check?

What would you do if a girl who likes you gives you a kiss on the cheek randomly? How would you react to it if you like her too? And how would you react if you don't like her the same way? Reason I ask is there's a guy I really like and he flirts a bit but I can't tell if it's friendly flirting or if he may be interested, and I'm really itching to be a bit affectionate with him so I thought I might give him a kiss on the cheek some time and see what happens, hopefully he won't react badly? I mean... I'm not super hot but I guess I'm pleasant looking and we always have a good laugh when we're together, but I'm still terrified he may think I'm not good enough for him and get rejected :(

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl I liked kissed me on the cheek and I liked her back I'd probably freeze and then ask her if that was just as a friend or as something more. if she said something more I'd go in for a kiss. if I didn't like her as anything more than a friend I would probably just ask what that was about. i highly doubt he would react badly so my advice is just go for it and see what happens:)

• Oh and pick a good time to do it like when your saying goodbye or something

What Guys Said 6

• so don't do it randomly... do it in a situation... like if its time for you to go.. thats like one of the best (for your age anyway)
    just simply say something like "see you later"
    move in for a hug and when coming out of the hug... plant one on his cheek.

• If i like the girl or not, doesn't matter if she directly places a kiss on my cheek. That would be too forward and i may have a hard time believing her to stay faithful. She would need to give me strong signs that she liles me and then after some time admit it to me. If we both like each other, we can kiss, then it's ok even if it's on the lips. But you first beed to be clear that he likes you. That i s important *need

• Well if I liked her back I'd be slightly shocked at first. But it would be a good kind if shocked like when you win the lottery or find ten dollars on the ground.

• I would tell her "i'm going to the bathroom to wash my face" hahahaha

• Erection mode engaged, Blushing on standby , testosterone boost engaged
    euphoria chambers increasing, yep that's what happen

• i would assume that she is into me , if i like her too , then i would be even more flirty , if i dont have same feeling for her , do nothing and act like casual friend around her..

What Girls Said 1