Why is he hardly talking to me since our date?

Yesterday I went on a date with this guy, it seemed like it went really well, it wasn't awkward at all we were both so comfortable with each other. Im pretty sure he felt the same cause he suggested we meet next week, and he said that he really enjoyed spending time with me. I thought it went really well but today we hardly talked, he didn't message me at all so I dicided to make the first step and text him first but he ended up taking hours to respond to me, I'm so confused we had such a great date so why is he acting like he's completely forgotten about me the next day?

Most Helpful Guy

• because he doesn't like you, like most girls they put a hot picture on tinder or Facebook or the net or whatever with fakeup and stuff and spend hours getting ready and taking pictures where as guys just take a snap even if its shit we put it up apart from pretty boys that do the same as most girls. but yeah maybe he just thought wow your not as goodlooking or nice or attractive in person or you just had a shit time together or crap date or personality. i have gone on dates with some really hot girls and they are so upthemselves it just kills the attraction if the attitude or personality is shit

What Guys Said 4

• well since the date was only yesterday I think you need to be a little patient. perhaps he's at work, school, or whatever... otherwise you could text him just saying, 'had a ton of fun last night, can't wait til next time' and see what he says

• I'm sure he just doesn't want to act like he's, excuse the expression, stuck on your nuts. Us guys can be insecure at times, we don't want you to think that we may be too clingy and push us away. That's my experience anyway. I just wish people were willing to be vulnerable, and really say what they felt was in their hearts, instead of being so guarded all the time.

• Don't be so clingy. If it was me I'd be all over you if I liked you. I wouldn't wait until next week for re-date, we'd be at it the very next day. But everyone is not the same.

Give him some room. If he does not show enuf love and affection, then dump him and move on to someone that treasures you both in words and deeds.

• maybe he was just busy?

What Girls Said 1

• I know it's annoying and upsetting but you should have left it another day. You didn't need to follow up with any messages to him. If a guy likes a girl, he will follow-up with texts and calls. Actions speak louder than words. His actions tell me that he is considering things. I don't believe you have lost him yet but I think he is having second thoughts about everything by taking hours to respond to you.