If you're an overweight guy would you date an overweight girl (vice a versa, if gay or bi, adjust question accordingly)?

If you're an overweight woman would you date an overweight man (or woman if you're gay, whichever if you're bi) (I assume transgendered people will choose the sex they feel they are, and apply orientation accordingly). The title line wouldn't let me finish typing the text. Didn't have room for bi options, sorry (maybe select which one you gravitate to).

• Yes (straight)
  • No (straight)
  • Yes (gay)
  • No (gay)

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence is always key. I'd rather be with a confident "fat" man than a man with self esteem issues. I've seen plenty of thick couples as well as skinny couples. Not to sound too girly or whatever, but there will always be someone that finds you attractive regardless of sex/weight/height/etc. Love is love, if you're a big guy and like a thick girl, go for it. If you're a skinny chick and dig big guys, do it up. Who cares?

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm.. Now that I think about it I have never personally seen a couple with both of the people being overweight.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes if you are fat you lose lots of options probably wouldn't have many would have to stop being picky and settle.