Girls? Guys? How exactly do you kiss a guy you like on the cheek?

Okay this is kinda embarrassing. I really like this guy and I'm not sure if he likes me back or is just being friendly. He walks me to class everyday, stops at my class room and we talk for a few minutes, then we hug and he leaves. I want to kiss him on the cheek to maybe kick start things a little? I have no idea how to do this. The furthest I have gone with a guy is a hug. I haven't even held a guys hand, had a boyfriend or anything. (Kind of embarrassing for a Senior in High School). So I guess what I'm asking how when and what do I do? Sorry if i rambled in this had me really flustered

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha embarrassing? High school senior? Lol
    Watch 40 yo virgin, now that's embarrassing !!! Your too young to embarrassed for that!!!
    Any ways be natural !! There is no "way" to kiss a guy !!! Don't try cause it makes it awkward and unnatural !!! Kiss him like you kiss your dad or brother or mother or a gay friend!!! Except go slow so that he can see it coming, don't give him a heart attack !!! Lol slow and easy and relaxed, take a deep breath and be aware of what your doing. At the end of the day it's just a damn kiss so it doesn't matter really how you do it !!! If its awkward you'll laugh at it in future remembering it !!! Lol

What Guys Said 1

• How about you flirt with him more, and get a better idea whether he likes you or not before you try to kiss him. Maybe start with a hug or sit next to him before leaving to get in a good spot to kiss him goodbye.

What Girls Said 4

• You need to find out if he likes you first. Otherwise, kissing him can prove to be really awkward and possibly the loss of a friend.

• Instead of just hugging when he drops you off, kiss him on the cheek instead, and say I'll see you around *smile* and go in class

• we are in a both situation. but we are in the same section and sometimes he likes to hug me in front of the class. he likes to hold my hand and kiss it. i like him but i don't know if he likes me too.

to show my love secretly i hold his hand sometimes, or send some message, making jokes.. try to hold his hand secretly. be always there for him, if he needs somebody go there for him

• I found it awkward when I first did especially since I'd never kissed before so didn't know what to do
    basically slightly pucker your lips and just press them against his cheek for about 2 seconds before drawing away
    like a gentle kiss