Flying to Hawaii from Seattle to meet a guy?

I've been talking to this guy for about 7 months now, we have never meet. We talk almost every night with text, call and face time. I have no doubts in my mind that he is who he says he is. But am still kinda of freaking out that I am flying to Hawaii to see him. I like him more then I have ever like anyone before! He wanted to come see me first but he is in the military so he wouldn't be able to do that tell like next year. And I didn't want to wait so I'm just going for it. Is that stupid? Also I'm 20 and he is 22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's stupid. Just make sure you meet him in a public place at first.

• Also, people go on first dates all the time with people they know very little about. It sounds like you know this guy more than 99% of people know their first dates. I think, meeting online acquaintances has got an unfairly bad rep. Just exercise basic common sense, and you'll be fine. That's the same advice I'd give to someone who's going on a first date with someone they met in a bar.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh my are you crazy? No way if anything have him come to you

• Someone's gonna get laid.

• Finally some real lovers!! Its not stupid just go and have fun.. Let us know how did it go :)

What Girls Said 1

• Safety is first. Meet him in public.
    I think you're doing the right thing. It has been 7 months so now it is the time to see him. That is not stupid. It is wise indeed. You will decide, you want to continue or not. No more time consuming.