Do you only get butterflies and that warm fuzzy feeling in your first relationship?

I broke up with my first bf about 4 months ago and wondering if I will feel all that in my next relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it can come back.

There was an absolutely stunning assistant who worked in one of my old jobs. I'd had girlfriends, LTR, I was used to talking to girls by this point. One day she happened to be walking back to the parking lot at the same time as me, and I tell you what: I felt like an awkward 12 year old again, talking to a pretty girl for the first time. Falling over my words, stammering, blushing.

It's happened again since then, too - someone was put together just right to push all your buttons and there comes the feeling.

What Guys Said 6

• If you truly like your next BF, yes, you will get that then also.

• Yaay you've given me hope lol :)

• LOL glad I could help. feel free to shoot me a message if you have more questions :P

• Aww thanks! I will do :)

• You'll get that feeling again but it may not be for a long time, and probably won't be with everybody you date. Some people will give you that feeling because they're insanely attractive, others because they have such good chemistry with you.

• Nope
    im in a wonderful relationship (my 3rd one) and feel more and have bigger butterflies than ever lol.. like ruddy pterodactyls

• Ohh wow... hope that happens to me too :p

• Nope, you can always get that feeling.

• Oh another happy answer hehe thanks!

• Not necessarily, but very possible. It depends on the chemistry between you both.

• Still get them every time she walks in the room!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the person. I think a lot of people term excitement, nervousness, contentment to be butterflies etc

• I never get those feelings anymore 😩

• Oh no... but I've heard you can get them when you're with a new person

• I am too busy analysing them to do that 😔

• Loool

• You get with your first and your last...
    What I mean by last is that you know he's the one so you get all excited inside when you guys get along and stuff like that...
    That's my personal experience because my first was my first lover and this guy I'm with i think may be my last its been about 3 years withe and him... We have known each other ever since we were babies... And I still feel like my first relationship :)

• Awwwww that's so cute!

• Lolz thanks :)