What can I do? i'm lost?

Okay so i have a problem… A guy was interested in me since last year! nothing really happen apart from July i got something with him and he broke up because he wasn't ready to be in a relationship. I was angry at him because he rejected me for the 3rd time then i didn't talk to him for 3 months and decided at the end that i should stay friend with him. This weekend i went to a party, he was there, and he kissed me and said he was sorry for all that happen and that now he is ready… I told him that now i wasn't sure if i wanted something… at the end of the weekend i said yes to him and he keeps sending me heart and '' i miss you'' but it doesn't really affect me, like i don't care… :/ I mean it disgusting me a bit and i don;t know why! Even in July when we were ''dating''. I realized now that maybe i'm not ready for a long term relationship.. I'm not interested in him like i was before.. i don;t know what to do now.. i don't want to hurt him or anything,,

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you were being truthful when you said you weren't sure. Quit worrying about hurting him and be honest.

What Guys Said 2

• Seems kind of clingy. People don't know what they want very often. Take a week to think about what he can offer you, maybe rides to the mall, dinner, a fun time, etc and then decide whether it's worth it or not. You may end up regretting it in a week or 2.

• You have changed your mind like a typical girl will do. Just confess that you aren't interested in relationship now. Please do it right now.

What Girls Said 1

• Well it's pretty obvious that you felt this way about this guy... Come on, you've got rejected for like.. 3 times from that guy.. How can you not feel disgusted.. Don't take him back... Just broke up with him, well I know that your afraid to hurt his feelings and you care about his feelings but honestly he didn't.. proof : he has hurt your feeling 3 times... Wake up ! It's the reality... If you don't feel the same way, just tell him and just break up already... You deserve far better than him ! Bring the attitude !!!