Should I ask her or should I wait?

I had a date this week with this girl I like, we are both interns and haven't got a lot of free time.. We agreed to go on a second date but we haven't been able to pick a new date yet. Tonight my football practice got cancelled and I was wondering if I should ask if she wanted to hang out again?

Is this a good idea or should I just wait for a day when we are both completely free (weekends for example).

I'm afraid it might look weird or that I might look like I want to meet up "so badly". :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should ask her out again :) don't keep her waiting. lol Ask her what time is best for her. Even if it seems so soon that's fine if you want to wait it out don't wait it out too long. You can schedule a time quick enough for you, it won't take away any of her feelings for you if she has them in fact it'll give you guys a chance to get to know each other more and hopefully develop more feelings for one another.

I say don't be afraid. Just choose the "right" time for you. If you want to play it safe go ahead but don't wait too long.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her out cuz probably she is posting on GaG asking ' why didn't he call me to hang out? Is he not interested?'...

What Guys Said 1

• Sure ask her out! The fact she agreed to a first date is a start. Just ask her out in PERSON. Not by text.

• Well, I don't see her a lot in person, we text all day though.

• Still, try to do it in person. It's much more personal and lets her know you're serious. Anyone can TEXT anything. It's dehumanizing and a lazy way to communicate.