He asked for a threesome... Wtf?

I've been dating this guy for couple of weeks and we're suppose to meet up today. He asked be to bring a friend and I asked why he said he wants to try a threesome! My heart got broken when I heard that... Explain...

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a male fantasy. Guys watching p*rn might just try to push their luck!

Suggest to him that he gets *his* friend. See his attitude...

• I did, he actually said he can only do it if its his best guy friend joins us

• Would you be open to this?

To be honest, it's a fantasy for me too :-) But one I'd never really want to work out. Only keep in my mind's eye... and very jokingly suggest to my partner.

The thing with threesomes is that it could cause a whole lot of controversies. What about jealousies, when I she sees me getting more into her friend (or the other way round)? What if I like to start liking her friend more than her (or the other way round)? If I want her to share me with another woman, would I be willing to 'share' her with another guy (highly doubt it).

Normally sex is something that two people share at an intimate level. What happens when a third comes in? I wouldn't like to experiment just to satisfy my curiosity.

What Guys Said 9

• He wants to break up with you. This is the equivalent of telling your boss you want a 50% raise or you'll quit. Either you get the raise and stay or you get out of a bad job, right? That's the only thinking that could lead a guy to do what your ex just did. He's your ex now.

• he's very crass. but at least you found out his M. O. early on. I'm really surprised he'd be so forward

• If a person wants to bring another person into the relationship the relationship is over. Nobody who is in love wants their SO to have sex with another person. Don't do it. You will regret it forever.

• Screw that guy. If he is asking this after a few weeks drop him. He shouldn't ask it all it creates so many problems in a relationship. I had a threesome with a longtime girlfriend and she suggested it and became jealous of that third party. it ruined our relationship

• He asked because there's a chance you'd say "yes". Or he's joking.

• Well i must say to ask that after just two weeks is not on, indeed to ask it at all is not necessarily wrong but it should be something discussed and both to be comfortable with over a substantial period of time not two weeks!

• hopefully he's joking or just strange

• Most guys want to try it, really hard to find one that doesn't

• Any guy that would tell you he wouldn't be down for a threesome is a boldfaced LIAR. I would advise against it. My best friend was into it and it ruined the relationship with his baby momma.

What Girls Said 3

• bring your most muscular friend and tell him your friend is only interested in guys... you be watching

• Say no, if he insists and keeps trying to convince you, keep saying no. He has no right to force you and please don't say yes whilst thinking no (you will destroy yourself). If he does not respect your opinion, dump the guy. I'm guessing he's gotten the idea from stuff like watching p*rn or big talk with friends and that he forgot for a while that we're living in the real world. That does not necessarly mean that he's not sexually attracted too you anymore. He got carried away by the popular male fantasy and the primary bloodflow was not going to his brains at that moment. You're his girlfriend and you know him better then the internet does, so you be the judge of his motives. Just talk to him about it like adults without yelling.

• drop him faster than a hot potato, you found out early that he's a disrespectful crappy boyfriend at least its not a year or two into the relationship and a big waste of time