I hate how sensitive I am. How can I change that?

Also is this a turn off when it comes to dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Not to me at least. And you acknowledging the way that you think is a turn on for all I'm concerned. Just keep being you, Dont change for anyone unless you genuinely feel that YOU want to. You're perfect the way you are, let someone come along and think "You're perfect for me and that's all that matters".

• Thank you, I love your answer.

• Thanks, if you have anymore questions, I'm here 23/7.

What Guys Said 4

• Ask yourself something: When your mom or dad says something that wouldn't have even been cool in the 80s, do you feel like you just did something embarrassing and everyone's judging you? Or do you recognize that they are not you, and their actions only reflect on them?

See, if it's the latter then you'll find it easy to simply have empathy for them, and maybe offer some help so they don't get embarrassed again. If you can do that with other people as well then you'll have a more self-confident, independent attitude and that will help you be less sensitive. But when things other people do seem to affect you personally and deeply, as if it was you who made their choices or as if they knew your thoughts and feelings, then you can't help but be sensitive.

Remember, only you have control of your feelings. Only you know your thoughts. Only you can make choices for yourself. And since that goes for everyone else, it means you are NOT responsible for other peoples' feelings, thoughts, decisions, or actions. Let them be them and you be you and you will have a lot less to worry about.

• Stop being so sensitive understand not sll people care or think like you do.

• Well I'd rather have a sensitive girl who's accommodating and willing to change than a stubborn bitch.

• Don't change who you are for anyone, as for it being a turn off not at all

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you are because you are insecure? I don't know you so I can't judge. Any idea why you might be insecure?