Is he into me or am I just a make out buddy?

i met this guy 2 months ago and we hung out 3-4 times a week for the first couple of weeks. then he didn't talk to me for a week, then wanted to hang out again. then it was another week and a half before i heard from him again. and the same thing kept happening, and i thought he only wanted to hang when he wanted to make out. so i called him out on it. and now he seems a lot more attentive, but I'm still not sure if I'm just a girl he wants to make out with every once in a while or if he is actually into me... the hard part about all of this is that i really really like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really like him then tell him you like him. If you don't want to be strung along then you have to clear the situation up.

Merely waiting until it starts to bug you and then 'calling him out on it' can come off as accusative and might push him away. Tell him how you feel.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You couldn't have said it better. Im sort of experiencing a similar thing

• you're a make out buddy