Can you help me get over him?

I like this guy
I'm so interested in him, so attracted, so infatuated. I love how he thinks, how he acts, how he reacts, how he talks, how he walks, how he dresses, how he smiles, how he is. It's not just his good looks, he's so imperfectly perfect and it kills me because I want him for myself, all to myself. And I have no way of making that happen. There's no way it actually could. I feel like I'm not good enough for him or for anyone really... How do I get over this? He has a girlfriend now and I know he didn't and doesn't like me because if he did, he wouldn't have gone out with her in the first place. I really need help right now :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to be good enough for yourself first...

And why would you want someone who may not feel that way about you or treat you that way... Trust me you want someone to feel those same feelings for you otherwise no matter how much you feel that way, eventually it'll be such a one sided relationship that it'll break you down to nothing.

If you really must confront him ask him how he feels and if he'd give it a shot then steal him away (I don't respect that kind of thing)

But find someone who feels that way about you.

What Guys Said 3

• just concentrte to forget him LOL

• Don't waste nay more time. Why? Unless you like pain.

Start dating others guys and keep busy with positive time filllers and healthy living so your ready for the next guy that is interested in you!

• find another guy or a hobby to keep ur mind off him

What Girls Said 0