I'm scared he will be over me when I get back?

I'm going away for 3 months leaving the guy i am seeing behind.
We aren't ready to be in a relationship yet, but i think i love him.
I'm so scared that he will get over me when i'm gone :(

Most Helpful Girl

• i know it s easy for people to say "true love can wait" and "whatever will be will be", but i understand this feeling of wanting someone badly regardless of whether this person is so much of a keeper or not. Try to contact him regularly? And be active on social media that you both use (ex. share you picture on fb, etc) I don't know these are just my personal suggestion. And yeh, if you feel a sign of him not as interested in you, you might try to see some other people or see him again after you get back and see how it goes. good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Possibly nothing will change. The only thing necessary is for the girl to love the guy. Guys don't normally love, they love the sex, love the body, but rarely love the girl.

• Million of fish in the sea

What Girls Said 1

• if he loves you h e won't get over you that easily if he does he wasn't real in the first place and its his loss