Why is it so hard for me to find a boyfriend. Hookups are getting old?

I'm 23 and have been single for a long time. I really dont think I have high standards but its so hard for me to find what Im looking for in a guy. It's easy for me to hookup with a guy and have sex, but in the end it doesn't compare to doing it with someone I love. It sucks because it seems like everyone my age already has a significant other. I know guys who are sweet and have great personalities but im no physically attracted to them. Then I come across guys that Im physically attracted to but they just put me in the fuck zone. Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who knows i dont think anyone could help you with that. Maybe you will get older and your priorities will change. Almost all guys at one point become nicer as they get older when they realize that they haven't settled down with a women and they are getting sick of the dating game or the hook up game, I know i have done it. So maybe as you mature you will think about and look at guys differently as well. Where now you want a guy who wants a family, and someone else to care for instead of someone whos only focused on themselves. Mot that its a bad thing but guys change with time.

What Guys Said 5

• Apparently you've got to adjust your sights.

The guys you're attracted to have enough options that they don't give a damn about you and just want to bang you.

So either improve your personality/looks enough that you can get a guy to want to actually date you, or lower your standards enough that you find a guy who's actually interested in going out with you, not just taking your panties off.

It's common though, when hooking up, women can always punch above their weight. but when it comes to a relationship, reality hits.

• competition? if the guy is rich, would you be only one? if you are very ugly, would there any guy want you?

watch this video n dun over value yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2gnbmnuY0

• Sounds like you are doing the same thing to the sweet guys, that the guys you sleep with do to you.

• Apparently, your standards are high enough that the guys you're attracted to have other options. Physically attractive guys have no incentive to settle down when they have a steady stream of girls coming their way.

They put you in the fuck zone because you allow it. You're willing to have casual sex, so that's what they go for.

• Same reason they're not physically attracted to you , welcome to the fuck zone

What Girls Said 0