Sooo I keep hearing this, is it true that if you eat a lot of pineapples your "cookie" will taste like it? lol?

I keep hearing girls say, they will eat pineapples for a week so their cookie juice taste sweet and a friend of mine told me his gf did taste a little sweeter anyone had this happen before? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly true. Pineapple, like any high sugar fruit, will have an affect on your taste. But it's temporary. You don't need to eat it for a week or something. Eat it 30 minutes before sex and you're good. Pineapple is mentioned because it gets your body to react in the shortest time possible. Any sweet fruit would do the same, just take longer for the effect to happen.

• see.. wish every question had an answer like yours straight to the point short and resourceful THANKS!

What Guys Said 5

• And if youeat lots of fish will it taste fishy?

• Where do you think I got my name?

• Well Spongebob lives in a pineapple and Sandy seems to like him, he does seem like the animated type which women like lol

• I haven't tried it but I've heard the story before.

• Well I mean assuming the cookie came out of your ass and you ate pineapple earlier, I'd say yea, your cookie might vaguely resemble some aspects of the pineapple itself.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes your body odor Is a reflection of what you eat.

• No it's Just certain foods you eat can affect your body odor smell. You wouldn't expect a regular meat eater to smell like fresh fruit