Why don't girls like me? I'm nice?

I'm not ugly (or so i've been told by multiple females)
i'm on the shorter side i'm 18 and 5'3/ 5'4 and I act myself (i'm not mean) just outspoken. before I became an Adult females couldn't resist me now it's like now that I've aged no one want's anything to do with me. I feel alone I used to have plenty of friends who disappeared. I know females shouldn't be a # 1 priority but It would be nice to have some affection.

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably don't' like you because they haven't got to meet the actual "you." You have to put yourself OUT THERE and meet other young women. Socialize with them and see if you two share anything in common and start from there and build a friendship. I'm sure there are some gilrs out there who like you if they only actually got to know you.

What Girls Said 3

• "I'm nice"

Okay, what else?

• You sound a little insecure, girls aren't really into that. There's a reason we date assholes who aren't necessarily good looking. Confidence is unbelievably sexy and has this weird power over us :p

• Confidence as nothing to do with it. Girls are just naturally attracted to ass hole. If all it took was confidence to attract a girl I wouldn't be single.

• No, confidence is definitely a factor. Not saying it's the only thing that draws many girl in, but it's definitely a huge chunk!!!

• Because it isn't just looks that most of us look for.

What Guys Said 2

• Welcome to my world. ALL women and girls hate nice guys. Their also hypocrites. The bitch and complain where are the nice guys all I get are the jerks. But yet when a genuine nice guy comes along girls find him to nice and boring. In conclusion all women and girls are hypocrites.

• I've been divorced for 6 years and this is my opinion. Most women will fall at your feet if you ignore them and then you can get them to do anything you want. If you are nice to them, they will walk all over you. My problem is that i can't be a dick just to get laid. Good luck.