Girls, what do you think about a tall guy and by tall I mean around 6'4?

well i am tall and kind of hating it and feel insecure about it and i wanted to know what girls think of that

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude! I love love love tall guys! its super hot/cute and im 5'7 and petite almost so i want a guy who can protect me. Being tall shows that in my opinion without you having to do much! Plus its a good look i like guys who can pass for models, that height is a start and if you have a cute face thats a bonus. Hope I helped!

• i've been told numerous times i have a cute face so i'll try modeling :p

• thanks lady you just uplifted my self confidence :*

• lol np! if youve got it no shame in flaunting it!

What Girls Said 20

• My boyfriend is 6'5 so... no complaints here. You'd fit right in in my hometown. Like 30% of the population would be taller than you.

• i assume you must be part tree. lol. lots of girls like tall guys, so i don't think you have anything to worry about.

• In my country there are very few tall guys. I'm pretty tall if we look at the height of everyone around here for a girl. So I've recently just dated tall men. Around 6.2 or 6. I have a thing for tall men they make me feel tiny which I kinda like. Before I used to date my height guys cause not much choice or I didn't find good guys who were tall. You should be happy that you are tall. Most of the girls dig that. And if they gone to gym a bit then daaaaamn! First work on being confident. Love yourself. Then others will see it and fall for you. Good luck.

• My SO is the same height. It's a good height, don't worry about it. It's perfect for someone like me who is only 3 inches shorter.

• I like talk people because then they can get the cookies off the top shelf lol. But anyways yeah I've dyed a guy taller than you and it was fun. It was really hard because I'm only 5'2 but It was cool. He liked it because I guess I'm light and flexible so he said made sex "interesting". But I enjoyed it a lot. also if I ever got really drunk he could carry me home which was cute. But one time he fell on me and I almost passed out

• lol xD by the way i love short girls for some unkown reasons that's why i was insecure about my height

• Trust me the height difference has challenges, but it totally outweighs the advantages

• I like tall men and if he's attractive that's also a win. It's just a little bit of a task to find one since only two percent of the male population is over 5'11

• lol i can't believe you actually find freaks like me hot

• Lol cause people tall like you aren't freaks of nature lol some of my cousins are over 6'3 my tallest cousin is 6'7. Granted they have to duck through the doorway sometimes but they're normal lol.

• i think a lot of girls love guys of your height. you shouldn't feel bad.

• i don't know and i am really shy and feel like a giant i think i might intimidate girls

• I think it's hot! You shouldn't feel insecure.

• Are you kidding. I have a motto: what dya call a guy under 6'1? A friend.

Most of the guys I've been into are around 6'3 or so. Very hot.

• I'd think he's tall and that's that.

• Its really attractive

• 4 words- tall guys are hot😍😍!!!
    Like if u have muscle too. Mmmmmm... I'm getting shivers😘😘

• gotta hit the gym hard then...

• Yeah I'm one of the really weird ones. Be honest what do u think about short girls?

• i fucking love short girls :)

• Tall guys are extremely sexy

• Short girls love tall guys makes us feel all cute and protected.

• 6'4 is like my favorite height on men

• Lots of girls like a tall guy. Personally I'm 5'2" and always don't go after the tall one's. But hey, if they have something great about them, it's not like i'd turn them down just because they're tall.

• Hottest thing ever!

• i love tall guys, the taller the better ;)

• It's so sexy. I don't understand why you should feel insecure, that is such a sexy height. It's like if a girl complains to you like oh I'm so sad because I have a perfect ass and breasts and my hair is just so un frizzy and smooth I'm so insecure lol.

• i have a severe case of ocd i am always worrying about the way i look what to do or not to do that's why i am always insecure

• I see. Well next time you worry about it, just come and read your answers here. Your height is something most women everywhere will love.

• That's all I date is tall guys, my last boyfriend was 6'2 and I'm 5'2 . Tall guys make me feel secure in some sort of way.

• and please explain to me what do you find appealing about tall guys i really hate the fact that i am this tall i wish i was like 5'11

What Guys Said 3

• I am 6'4" tall, as well, and women always compliment me on my height.

Naturally, all women have different preferences when it comes to guy's height, but think of it this way: short girls usually like tall guys, because they feel secure with them, and tall girls usually like tall guys, because they can still wear heels without towering over him.

You've got nothing to feel insecure about. Besides, we can see over people at the movie theater, lol.

• I'm not that tall, but girls LOVE guys who are tall because they can reach high shelves and do all sorts of things that short girls can't do!

EMBRACE YOUR INNER GIANT

• if u were 5'4" that would be a problem 6'4" is a dream height for like 70% of girls

• you might just think that but believe i hate it

• actually i am going to travel next summer you gave me a tip i am going to Netherlands xD

• Enjoy your travels , you will have a great time XD