Do you think I still have a chance?

Ok so I went out on a date with this girl I work with. We had a good time but two days later she said she didn't see it going anywhere and didn't want to complicate things at work. Thing is, she has called or texted me daily and when I see her she is super touchy, plays with my hair, holds my hand, she came over and gave me a massage. Were supposed to hang out this weekend and i'm wondering if she is still interested or not cause I can't figure it out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating a co-worker is complicated. For one she does not want to lose her job if things do not work out. It appears that she still likes you but you must be straight up with her and say that you like her. Be honest that if things do not work out, that things will end in professional manner. There is a fear factor, women I think do take it harder on a breakup. You must thread lightly and not be overly serious for commitment right away but move according to her tempo, by the time you know it time would have gone by and her self assurance towards you may grow stronger, but then again she can decide otherwise. It is one of those things. Way that she and you supposed to hang out means she still likes you, however.

What Girls Said 2

• She's probably scared that if you two really get into a serious relationship, and you guys end up breaking up, it will be awkward in the work place and things won't be comfortable. Maybe she just wants to take things slow and figure out if she should really consider having a serious relationship with you while still working with you. See how this weekend will go. Then talk to her about how you feel.

• Oh wow. girls.. right? I can't talk because I am one, but if I was flirting with a guy and holding his hand, I obviously have an attraction to this person. I mean.. maybe she doesn't see it going anywhere. But she just wants someone to mess around with for the time being. I would talk to her. See where it goes and where she is coming from. She may not want a relationship.. just sex? thats how I see it.

What Guys Said 2

• Next time she starts touching you; Grab her ass. If she responds positively then she's interested.

That's the sure-fire way to find out. I've done it and the ones that like it just giggle about it. The ones that don't get all weirded out and it's super obvious so you'll tell right away.

• That is why my parents always telling me to never fall in love with your colleagues or classmates.