Do girls reject me because I'm only 5' 4''?

This girl on pof messaged me and said are you really only 5ft 4''? I was like yeah aren't you glad I'm honest about it? Then she messages me back saying she wasn't interested. I'll give her props for saying not interested, but then why would she message me in the first place. Did she think it was a typo? lol I've never really had much luck with girls and it got me wondering. I don't like tall girls so I go for girls who are around my height and shorter. It doesn't bother me that I'm short, but I just wished girls didn't make such a fuss about it. That's like saying I'm sorry I don't like your laugh, I'm not interested.

Updates:
Well I guess it's cause I never bother to approach tall girls. I mean girls who are way tall like 5'10 because I always figured they wouldn't like me since a lot of girls only like guys who are taller than them.
Maybe I shouldn't think like that. I've said to myself many times oh she's cute, but she's like a foot taller than me I don't think she'll like me so that's why I don't bother.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• ... You just said "I don't like tall girls." You only go for girls who fit specific height requirements, so how can you get mad if a girl says she doesn't like short guys and has a height requirement of her own? Hypocrisy.

Personally, I don't care about height. I'm 5'2", so most guys are taller than me, but I honestly don't judge on height. For me it's more about a guy's face- I've met some very attractive guys on the short side.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Some girls might, but everyone has their own preference. Can I ask why you don't like tall girls? I dated a few short guys and they really liked me being 5'11. Everyone has their thing.. .

0|0
    0|0
  • Some might, damn heightists!
    Yeah, she may have thought it was entered wrongly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some short guys are the best looking and sweetest as long as they have confidence height won't matter besides plenty of girls are shorter than 5 foot 4.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I believe that's what they call a shit test. She wants to see if you have a confident and humorous comeback.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm sure there are definitely some that do it for that reason

0|1
    0|0