Ladies, what is more important to you a man with a college degree or a man fullfilling his dreams?

One guy is very motivated and driven in school and has very good marks in college. He has a mechanical engineering degree and will have a steady wage. The other guy is also motivated and driven, but he drop out of college to pursue his passions in life. Money is not the most important thing in the world to him, but he could make a lot of money if he continues.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like they're both passionate about what they do.

I don't care what my partner does, so long as it makes him happy. My SO dropped out of uni (biochemical something blah blah) and is applying to animation schools. I on the other hand have a law degree, a history degree and am going to study more in an effort to avoid the real world. Lol.

I don't care about following society and don't expect my SO to.

What Girls Said 8

• If he is fullfilling his dreams that is much better than a college degree. I mean his dream might be to get a college degree lol. Im just saying If i marry a dude who is unhappy and forcing himself to get a college degree that is going to cause strain on our marriage because he is unhappy and eventually depressed because he never did what he honestly wanted in his heart. If he fullfills his dreams he can be happy and increase the chances of a happier and healthier relationship because he isn't depressed that his missed out on his dream.

• i prefer the second dude

• first guy. stability is important.

• i think lots of guys have complexes about this. i'm working on my master's now, and pursuing a professional degree after. i -know- that there are guys who wouldn't like it if their gf or spouse was more educated. i don't want to enter a relationship where the dude resents me for staying in school.

• depends what the second is actually persuing
    but for now ill go with the first because... well. stability lol as @harakiri said

• College degrees don't define a person, and I personally don't depend on a man's wage.. I depend on myself.. so the most important thing is that I actually like him.

• A man fulfilling his dreams

• Both. A passionate and motivated man who fulfills his dreams and has a college degree. It is possible to have both. You have all the time in the word to complete a college degree and pursue your dreams. It really does not matter what degree you major in, as long as you are passionate about the topic, you will reach your dreams. We don't know what will happen in the future. We can only expect. Having a degree will provide your with some safety in this uncertain world we live in.

• They both sound like they are very passionate about their dreams. But lately I've had a thing for unconventional and artistic types, so I'd go with the second one :)

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the second dude, but I've got a bachelor's

• They need the guy with the money