Would you date a someone everybody in your family including friends hate?

my ex almost now boyfriend family and friends hate me because im a quite girl. i dont drink all the time or smoke at all. im in college i dont start mess at al nor do i respond to drama. his family is crazy, hood, ghetto. he dont care if they like me or not we still tryinf to work things out. his family even picked a female out for him and framed him. they started that much mess

Most Helpful Girl

• What they hate u cuz of that? Wtf!
    My family and friends hate my boyfriend. They have a pretty good reason. But I love him they can suck my balls. They can either learn to love him or f off

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I would if I liked the girl.

• Yes they aren't the ones dating the person lol. Unless their hate is justified but that would be really hard to occur.

• Lol in your pic, are you purposely making your tits huge by squeezing them in together?

What Girls Said 3

• I would date him if I like him.

• Why wuld u care how they feel u have to wrry about yo self

• I would break up from too much drama if I were you. Then again this never happened to me and I can't imagine being hated by my bf's friends and family. It would be too much for me to handle.