17% (2)17% (3)16% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
u guys are pervs :)

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• My gf is currently younger than me so that's what I went with. However my rule I have more myself is I never go over 5 year either way so they are somewhat around my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer going with the girl who I connect with more on many different levels. It's been up and down with me as far as ages go, I've dated a few cougars, and some teenie-boppers, but the mind set always comes to play, most my dates in the past and recently have been 23-26.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a close race between younger and the same age. I selected younger. I've dated older women quite a few times and I'm done with it for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone younger and someone who I can connect with. I mean if a girl likes something that I like; I would love to date that girls if she like video games, but if she constantly undermining me all the time in any way, then I would stop dating that girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls i meet end up being too young, whereas when i was younger i always met people quite a bit older, its really hard to find people in my own age group.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger and same age are preferable. Older if she is too hard to avoid :P

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl 1-2 years younger.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Same age or younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit older. Guys my age are really childish and I want a guy I can have serious conversations with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want someone older than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • In general I prefer older guys because of the maturity and feeling taken care of, but age is just a small part of how mature someone is so it doesn't really matter to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a bit older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Between 21-25, that bracket I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Always older.

0|0
    0|0