Hey, girls can you take this prank?

Your watching a movie with your boyfriend at the movies. You decide to take off your flip flops and put your feet up to feel more comfortable sitting down with your boyfriend, eating lots of popcorn and drinking a soda or water. When the movie is finished, you discovered that your shoes are gone after you put your feet down to put them on; you feel popcorn and the cold cold ground. After a thirty minutes has past, your boyfriend pulls them out, showing them to you. He says, " looking for these?" What is your reaction towards your boyfriend, and what goes on in your mind after you put your feet only feeling the ground. Alternatively, in some point in the movie you need to use the bathroom; you put your feet down to put your shoes on, but you only feel the ground. What is the first thing you do in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• "The fuck are my shoes?"

and then, when he shows them to me, "Asshole." <- but in good nature.

I'd get pretty pissed off within that 30 minute time frame though. My boyfriend knows not to pull stuff like that with me. He hides stuff like that (phone, ponytail holders, flip flops, etc.) from me often but he knows that he has about a 5 minute window where I'll find it funny and after that I just get pissed off.

What Girls Said 5

• Return the favor.
    I once hid my guys bathing suit when we were at the beach, to be funny.
    He did not like it and got me back.
    XD

• I'd walk out to pee without them. I don't really care, but I'd fail to see the funny side, but I wouldn't be pissed off or anything like that.

• I do not like flip flops.

• I probably wouldn't take 30 minutes to give them back to her.. maybe like a minute or two

• If we were alone I'd know he took them, so I'd wrestle him for them.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd love to pull this prank off if I had a girlfriend, but I wouldn't wait 30 minutes to give them back to her; she'd probably make a big deal out of it.