GIRLS have you ever?

Had a "friend with benefits" that had a smaller than average penis? did it put you off them? there is a girl i really like and she has said she wants casual sex with me only which is awesome but I'm worried she might change her mind when she see I'm not big down there? because I'm 6 foot tall and really big build so she probably assumes I have a big dick too

by the way i know it doesn't matter in a relationship, I'm talking about causal sex though

Most Helpful Girl

• What's small to you?

• im 4.3"

• would you think my size is small though or average, be honest

• It sounds small, but to be honest most girls have no clue; we just know what the guy tells us.
      I will tell you this, I have a fuck buddy, and I thought he was small as well, and still think he is small, but he is awesome in bed

What Girls Said 11

• If she's already attracted to you enough to want to be friends with benefits it probably won't be a big deal, as long as you aren't hung up on it and know how to please here anyways.

If I'm being honest though I probably would be kind of disappointed in that size if I was just looking for sex. That doesn't mean it wouldn't work, but it'd be kind of like getting a hamburger at a seafood restaurant on the coast.

• oh =[ so size does kinda matter then

• NONONONONONONONONONO! Not another tiny dick question. NONONONONO.
    This is ridiculous.

• It's not the size of the boat nor the motion in the ocean, it's whether or not the captain can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get off

• I've had both sides small and big... it's all in the skills you have and what you can do with it.. I've never broken out a tape measure during our first in counter so stop worrying about it... I promise you she'll be a hellava lot more nervous than you'll be... she'll be thinking am I pretty enough smell good enough taste good enough etc... have fun and see if she comes back for seconds...

• a friend has declined to a too small penis before. i dont do fwb.

• When I read the question. 😃

When I opened and clicked on the qiestion.
    😐😓😳😒

• Depends on the girl, honestly. Don't put too much thought into it. It's how you use it. I'm sure you'll be fine.

• apparently its a real turn off...

• For some, but if I had a built guy all over me, and he was at least 4", I personally wouldn't be bothered by it ;)

• Like I said, depends on the woman.

• wow thats tiny.

• 4.3 really isn't that small
    if you are good at oral or really attractive she'll probably be fine with it for casual sex (and definitely fine with it for a relationship)

• Sorry but 4.3 is pretty small. I agree with the rest of what you said but statistically speaking he's got a small dick, there's no reason to say otherwise.

• If you didn't want people's opinions you shouldn't have asked.

And yeah, it's not THAT small. But I think it's wrong to lie and say that it isn't small. From looking around online just now it looks like the average length varies a good bit from study to study, but about 5.7 seems right. My personal experience would suggest that it is higher, but it's not like I carry a ruler around. If were to take the difference between your size and average and add it, it'd be 7.1 inches, which I think everyone would call a big dick.

• im not lying because it isn't small... small would be 4" or less... if your personal experience says the average is higher than 5.7" then obviously you have just managed to find guys with bigger penises... i don't mind an opinion but saying i have a small dick is so harsh

• If she likes you I doubt she minds

• my ex bf was like 9 but it hurt he was way too big, but my other ex was like 5 and was OK. So I doubt it will matter to her.

• ok cheers lol its so embarrassing

• Only if you make it an issue. Girls don't think like men.

• Hmm... my only two friends with benefits were bigger guys... but I didn't know that beforehand. I don't think it would matter too much. The new guy I want to make my friends with benefits isn't that big of a guy. Eh. I'd say it doesn't matter.

• what is big and what is smaller to you

• no way that size is impossible lol... even under 3.5" would be like so so rare

• haha fine, maybe it was like 2. idk.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't think about man. Just go with the flow, if she wants to have sex with you, she will, that simple. If she does mind, find another. If not, you light that ass up like the 4th of fucking July. Best of luck man.

• Tell her up front. Learn to use your hands, fingers and tongue to make up for it. Girls are usually very understanding and kind.