Why do you think I like the idea of being with an older woman? Is it a bad idea for me to date someone significantly older than me?

There have actually been some REALLY attractive women who are somewhat older than me who I could've gone out with, but my life is a mess so I didn't meet them. I am very upset by it. There were two in particular and they stopped talking to me like in March because of that. It's because I live in the suburbs and they are in the city. It's really inconvenient for me to go there without having a job there (and expensive) and I wanted to try to get a job there first. I still do but it hasn't happened.

I was thinking if by some miracle I can get a job there within the next few weeks that I could ask them if they'd give me another chance to meet, and just say I had some stuff to figure out and I still think the are great and hope they will give me a chance to show them I can be the type of partner they'd want, etc. What do you think?

I don't know if either would give me another chance, but I have been waiting pushing the issue and haven't talked to either since they lost patience with me because I want to make sure if I somehow did get another chance that this time I didn't blow it. They are both 45 too, but are seriously drop dead gorgeous. One would even want to be pregnant once she was in a relationship with someone she liked and not necessarily even married or engaged. I absolutely love the idea of getting her pregnant. I think about it a lot. I know that's weird but I would just feel privileged if I got to, but now the clock is ticking and I haven't solved my own problem yet and that doesn't help matters either. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I date older then me In a way my buddy is 35 and I am 19 and my mother know all about us and she loves the idea of me and him but he don't want it. So u really have to know for sure if they want it.
    I drove 45 minute to see him everyday. But he lived 8 minutes from one of my 4 jobs. So i would say get a decent job in the city so ur right there

What Girls Said 3

• My guy is 11 years older than me. Your case is a bit different yeah, but so what. An older woman might be a good match for you.

• It kinda lowers your manhood a bit :/

• Why is that?

• oh I agree. Still it attracts me

• Haha no problem with that :P

• It's not a bad idea, since you're a guy who wants to date older women. But if you were a girl who wanted to date older men, then yes, it would be a bad idea.

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, older women are foxy, confident, self-sufficient and just in general awesome.

I prefer to date women that are older than me. Younger girls are still figuring themselves out.

• i don't see anything wrong with this