How do you get a guy by being yourself?

I am a very weird person. I have been told I look like a preppy bitch yet once u talk to me u see how I am actually younger then I act and I am a slight nerd. Even tho all my friends are guys I don't know how to get a guy to like me more then a nerdy girl. I want more then a friend zone or friends with benifits... I want a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Be you and you'll find your match. It's really that simple. Anything else and you're trying to force something that's just not gonna happen no matter what. Be you and you can never go wrong.

What Guys Said 2

• Flirt, put yourself out there, and most importantly... DONT WAIT FOR THE GUY TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!! <---biggest pet peeve...(1) we aren't mind readers, (2) this isn't the 1950s... lol

• You need to flirt, how is a guy supposed t know you're interested?

• I let them know trust me. They are alway like umm I don't want a relationship

What Girls Said 0