Do guys like fat girls?

I might be giving up hope for any kind of relationship, and just wanted to know if its my figure or my personality that keeps chasing men away.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of guys who like fat girls, and you look pretty in your photo! It might not be your figure or your personality. Maybe you're just in the wrong place, with the wrong people, at the wrong time. It happens. I have a few friends who are amazing, but they've never had a boyfriend and I genuinely don't understand it. I didn't get a boyfriend til I was 20, and I like to think I'm a pretty decent girl, haha. Sometimes it's just hard to find anyone who's compatible with you, you know?

Hang in there. I'm sure there are guys who would appreciate you, you just haven't met them yet.

• Thanks for MHO. :)

What Guys Said 20

• Yeah sure. These guys on here probably don't, but most of them are virgins and hate the world because they can't get a GF too.

• Though to be fair I should say it depends on how fat.

• the word "most" just saved you from me to comment on it. (I still did, what a twist)

• @rUinSAYAN Ehh okay.

• Guys like all girls. No matter what a girls figure is, there is a guy for her.

• Different guys like different kind of girls. Its guys out there for everyone. I don't mind if girls are bigger as long as they carry their self good and have some confidence. And you look pretty in your picture. So maybe just haven't had a good break or luck yet.

• Depends on how fat we're talking about. Slightly overweight is okay, my ex was like that. Obese isn't.

• fat by today's ridiculous, bulimic standards? Yes, absolutely! Curvy girls are HOT.

• i prefer fatter girls than skinny ones

• Do you like fat guys? For the most part fat people are not desirable to date

• As a rule, No guys do not like fat girls. But it is not a deal breaker for all guys (usually chubby chasers who are actually turned on by that). But there are guys that can overlook that

• only on really cold nights

• I don't care about figure unless you're really big, I care about face and personality more. You're really pretty by the way.

• Since we can't see your figure OR your personality, that is hard for us to judge.

However, I know plenty of guys, myself included, who are attracted to curvier girls.

• Some guys do. I don't.

• I have find certain larger women attractive, but I couldn't date a girl that was much heavier than me. I weigh 125lbs, so I'm skinny and I doubt many larger girls would want to date me as I'm skinny.

• As long as she has a cute face or curls, I'm game for dating :p

• It seems like a decent amount do

• In general, no. Some don't care, but you probably don't want those guys.

• the answer is No

• I don't. None of my friends have fat girlfriends.
    I have seen fat girls who have to try much harder to socialize than others. Reminds me of myself.

• Skinny white girls with a nice ass the boobs aren't that important but face is super important, that's how most guys feel about girls too. Hope this helps :)

• No, sorry.

• Well you did look good in the picture, b4 you became anonymous

• @knotme

• Its your opinion no one should hassle you for your opinions.

What Girls Said 7

• Some guys do. I am a fat chick and I have a boyfriend for 6years. He generally likes bigger women. I am pretty sure there are dating sites made just for us bigger girls. Confidence is key though. Love yourself first and just be proud.

• I like fat girls.

• Ever seen the show honey boo boo...

But, really, guys are complicated. I swear, they can be more pickier than women.

Be confident girly!

• skinny girls need someone to call them boo, big girls need love too
    -Blueprint
    (anyone like Blueprint?)
    what's your personality?

• You have a pretty fave do no be discouraged !

• Some guys do but as a fat girl myself who is losing weight and slowly joining the "not fat girl world" I know from my experience that like any other guy they want just sex and they will keep you private unless you meet a guy who has a fat fetish. But even if you lose weight and keep your curves I suggest you get a non white guy. When I dated white guys they always wanted me to lose more weight even when I was fit. Most white guys do not embrace curves. I was dating this one white guy and he was trying to get me to get muscular like him.

• The guys on here do not