Would you be turned off from dating a 24 year old girl who's never had a boyfriend?

Everything else about her is normal. She seems nice, fun to be around, attractive, except for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you're actually a prize among men. Many guys love the idea of having a young woman who has never been with another guy. You're comparing yourself to guys, for whom being a virgin past the age of 17 is a mark of shame.

What Guys Said 8

• Absolutely. I'd be worried bout things like maturity, ability to relate to a guy, and communication, but most guys would go for you any day.

• not really, and how would we know that you never had a boyfriend if you don't tell us. plus the last thing a guy and I would even say a woman would want to hear in a new relationship is about the last one.

• Turned off? LOL, absolutely not. If she's all the things you said she is, why the frig would I care about something like that?

• That would be awesome because she wouldn't judge the fact that i've never had a girlfriend.

• no... some people just don't date often. *shrugs*

• I definitely would not be turned off, not a deal breaker at all

• Hahaha that would be awesome. Kissless virgin ftw.

• Nawh virgins are hot, the untouched body is a hella turn on.

What Girls Said 1

• Im not sure, im trying to think about this from a guys perspective. . I dated a guy who never had a gf before and I kept wondering, how could he possibly know im so great, he's never had another gf.. and I felt like I was robbing him of experiences.. you dont really know what you want until you have tried a few things..