I'm going to a haunted house for a date?

So I'm going to a haunted house for a date and I'm really excited. The thing is I screen a lot and cling on to peoples arms and they have to drag me out. Should I try to be brave and just hold on to him or is it okay to be the real me? haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Be the real you. I planned on going on a haunted house date but he couldn't go :( But if he could I would use every excuse to touch him haha

What Guys Said 5

• Oh, I WISH I could do more dates like that! That sounds fun!

But no girl I know would ever step foot in a haunted house... I think the idea of dating me is more terrifying for women, though, than the idea of a haunted house, so maybe that's why they wouldn't go.

Yes, be you.

• Hell yeah, have fun, be yourself. I went on a haunted hayride/house date when I was a teenager. I was stoked when she was grabbing onto me, haha. Have fun!

• be the real you, it'll make him feel good, being there to "protect" you, since you will be clinging onto him in fear!

• Sounds like a cool date, just be yourself. It will be funnier for everyone.

• Always be real, never pretend

What Girls Said 0