Guys: What do you think of my personality? Is there something not attractive about me?

So, I've never had a boyfriend and I'm wondering why. I am pretty quiet until I know somebody. I am smart and math is my favorite subject. I am optimistic and usually happy and like jumping around to music. I'm not a really dramatic person. I think high school drama is ridiculous hahah. I love the Harry Potter series and watching movies and being with friends. I like outdoor stuff too like snow and hiking and camping. People say I'm cute and have an attractive smile and I like meeting people despite being quiet. I have brownish, blondish, reddish hair, medium length. Big eyes. People think I'm a Freshmen or Sophomore in high school. I don't wear makeup I am slim. So, is there something I am missing? Should I be more outgoing? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• The "problem" ---> "I'm pretty quiet until I know somebody". As great as you sound this "problem" is what is letting you and many people ( both guys and girls) down. It is not really a problem but may limit you. You'll either have to be friendly before something happens or learning to let down certain walls quicker.

Also you didn't list any negatives. You sound good on paper. Very good, but maybe you are doing things that don't help you get noticed.

Do you flirt with guys

• I dont know how to flirt at all.. I suppose negative things are that I get really really stressed and get annoyed with people when that happens and try to distance myself when that happens. And I'm super self consious so that may play into it as well. Im also kind of nervous and not very confident with a lot of people. I'm super affraid to talk to people until I know them and I dont know how to change that.

• Flirting is easy (at least on paper). There are hundreds of videos on you tube and articles you can read. More importantly you need to work on your self confidence. It is really hard to do but each small battle you win everyday will make you better in the long run. Do things that put you out of your comfort zone. Make a conscious decision to improve yourself

What Guys Said 5

• Not, there's nothing wrong with you (going by your description). You actually seem like a desirable person to men. Unfortunately (or fortunately), it has not happened yet for you. But that doesn't mean it never will, so cheer up!

• yeah its difficult to determine the reasons why someone doesn't feel their attracting the opposite sex unless i can see what they look like and actually digest their personality. there are people that interpret themselves as being completely different than what the rest of the world see's in them. so unless i have seen whom you actually are then i don't think myself or anyone can truly help you in this situation.

• Just because you describe what you feel is your personality... doesn't mean that it is how others perceive it. There is no way for me to answer this unless I actually talked to you for a bit, sry.

• It's easy to write out specifically all the good things about your personality, so there's not much to say about that.

I've you've never had a boyfriend, that's fine. Just put yourself out there more, don't overthink it.

• You sound like the sort of girl I'd go for. It's kindof hard to explain though because in dating, what looks good on paper isn't the same as real life.

What Girls Said 1

• You're in highschool. Trust me, nothing matters right now. I was really quiet throughout school which prevented me from dating a lot of the time. Don't let your personality (right now) determine how desireable you are. You won't stay this person for long. I was a completely different human being at your age. After high school you grow up, mature, your likes and dislikes change. The one thing I regret doing at your age, is focusing on the things that made me happy. That way when you get older and relationships actually start to matter, you have your own life and your own hobbies/passions. Guys love that shit. So get to work!!

• I know that it doesn't really matter in the long run because this is just highschool. I just think it would be nice. I'm tired of feeling extraordinarily lonely whenever I see my friends couple up and work out.