Who do you think has an easier time getting dates: hot guys or hot girls?

Just wanted to see what you guys think. I think hot guys have it easier because guys usually do the approaching so they get to choose the girl and since they are attractive they have more options. Most girls won't make the first move because guys are expected to do that so most girls have to try to get the attention of the guy they like without making the first move which I think is stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Up until the age of 35, women have it all their own way. They have the candy and men are worthless drones in the hive who are expected to compete for the females. The better looking the female, the more attention that she will receive.
    After the age of 35, when a large number of men decide that the gain is not worth the pain (if indeed it is a gain at all) and walk away from having anything to do with women (in a romantic or sexual way), things begin to change.
    Introduction agency owners I have known through my work have told me that from age 18 to 35 there were five males to every female on their books. At age 35 that began to change and by age 40 the ratio had been reversed to five females to every male. They said that the competition between the women became vicious.
    The agency owners also found that past the age of 35 a lot of men simply turned their backs on having anything to do with women and walked away. All those years of being rejected and expected to jump through hoops to gain the favour of a narcissistic princess has an effect.

• Sir, permit me to buy you a beer and we shall commiserate together on the fickle nature of the unfairer sex.

What Guys Said 10

• A man who is a 10 gets as much attention as a woman who is a 5, a woman who is 6 or above gets incrementally more attention the more attractive she is.

An average attractiveness man gets as much attention as the least attractive women.

the absolute least attractive men and women get about the same amount of attention from the opposite sex, nearly none.

Women rate 80% of men as below average attractiveness, a statistical impossibility and unhealthy view of the world.

Men rate women on a symmetrical curve placing very few at the top and very few at the bottom with most women being somewhere in the middle, statistically correct healthy view of the world.

blog.okcupid.com/.../

The more money a man makes the more attention he gets from women

blog.okcupid.com/.../

The older a woman is the less attention she gets from men

blog.okcupid.com/.../

Race also has an effect

blog.okcupid.com/.../

• Agreed

Hot guys>Hot girls>average girls>average guys>ugly guys>ugly girls

And to add to what you've said. Many girls who do approach, approach hot guys. Or at least make it a lot easier for them by showing a very green light

• I honestly feel that a hot girl will have better chances. If a guy sees a girl with a booty, big boobs or BOTH then the guy's eyes are set. Not hot girl would be rejected from a guy unless he was thinking with the head on his shoulders.

A hot guy would have more of a difficult time because women tend to put more thought into their selection of guys. Even a hot guy could get the hard-to-get game played on them.

Come on, it's not like a hot guy would be walking down the street and get honked at by a girl driving by.

• Hot girls. There are literally millions of decent looking guys that are body builders who do nothing but sit online complaining on forums about how they can't get laid. If you're a guy being hot does not guarantee you can get a girl, although it makes it easier. You can be a fat ugly guy, and still get hot girls. There's a saying, "Men fall in love through their eyes, women fall in love through their ears." Basically men are more likely to be infatuated by appearance, whereas women are more likely to be seduced through conversation. Lots of girls who don't even know what I look like hit on me on here just because they like the opinions I post. Girls on here mostly get hit on because of their profile pics, though.

• Body builders are kind of a turn off to a lot of girls because that's just way too much muscle and they look like meatheads who only care about working out

• Yeah, I seem to get more women checking me out now that I'm a big fatass than I did back when I was young and worked out a lot. Back then I really got the impression women were intimidated by muscular men. Now I feel like girls are a lot more comfortable around me than they were back then.

• for my own part it is easy for me to get a date with a Girl I am not attracted to, but that's bullshit if you ask me. hot Girls tend to get a lot of guys to choose from, they are attracted to whilst a guy won't know if the Girl even wants somdthing serious with him and might loose time with his date (goes for both).

I think Girls have a lot easier to get some hot guy to fuck em (even if not hot) whilst a guy has to have a good game (Player) to get laid with them Girls.

for relationships the Girls have it easier to get a date, but both have it equaly hard to get something that fits them.

FORGET ABOUT WHAT I WROTE

• hot girls i believe

• Hot guys for sure

• Women always

• I would say hot girls would have a hell of an easier time getting a date than any guy.

• Hot guys for sure

I'm not hot and I can't get a date for the life of me but I see plenty of mediocre looking girls with decent looking guys

What Girls Said 5

• Hot girls always have it easy getting a date. Guys are only too obliging to ask them out.

• Not always the guys they want though

• Looks hold good only with the law of averages. Winning over a specific person is always a challenge.

• I think hot girls, but hot girls get a lot of guys to choose from like @rUinSAYAN said, but those guys most of the time only want to have sex with the girl so it's not really about feelings.

• the past I hate the most are the Girls thinking that it's obvious that the guy has to put himself out there to get the Girl (Man up!). the only guys who most of the times "man up!" are the jerks they get. we don't live in the past anymore, if you want something you go get it, if it is "hard to get" you go get something that you can afford. if you are the only one who puts effort into showing interest you will loose interest (at least I do). I don't blame anyone.. but I can't stand People argueing and shouting out their bullshit (judge someone else) if they don't do better themselves.

huh that ended a bit Long 4 u to read

• Lol no it wasn't that bad. I have read longer!!! But your right.

• Hot girls generally.

• I think attractive girls have it easier getting sex not dates. As a girl myself who is told she is attractive all the time. I'm still single because most guys who are interested In me just want to add to their "hot for a black girl list"

• i'd say hot girls