I need help deciding if a girl likes me?

So I have been out with this fantastic girl twice already. We had a lot of fun. Just connected really well. She is beautiful and has a great personality. She is really cool. She has an introverted personality, which I don't have much experience with. But we talked about a lot of stuff and I brought up things from the first date and she appreciated how good of a listener I was. We hung out a couple nights after that and she was more uncomfortable around large groups, we still laughed and teased, etc. She hates phones and texting. However, we haven't had much contact this week, yet she still doesn't text me or answer or my snapchats or like my instagram photos, yet still does like other friends posts, etc. I'm confused cause she doesn't like dating games, either. Someone please help me. Does she like me, what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• There is no way to know other than to keep pursuing her. Does she ever make the first move or put forth effort to see you? I know when I am interested in a guy, I try to find ways to see him or contact him casually. Don't pay attention to how she acts on instagram or snapchat, sometimes people just aren't good with that sort of thing and its never good to base someone's feelings of social media.

Anyways, I would just keep on doing what you're doing. Try to pay attention to some subtle cues that she may give you such as saying "You're such a good friend" and similar things because she may be giving you hints that you are just a friend to her. Otherwise, if she hasn't and you continue to hangout, try to take her to more "date-like" places and maybe she'll catch on.

What Guys Said 0