If you were an 18 year old girl, would you go out with a (relatively young-looking) guy of 26?

Most people say I look a few years younger (around 23 maybe). There's this girl who I like who is 18 and I have an idea she may like me too. Is this age difference weird for most people or what? I mean its not like she's 16 or something :-P

• Yes
    80% (12)100% (5)85% (17)Vote
  • No
    20% (3)0% (0)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Well seeing as though I was 19 and dated someone 36 years old, I wouldn't worry about it.
    8 years is not much of an age gap these days, itd be different if she was underage.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you treat me right and don't take advantage of me than where cool

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom is seven years older then my dad

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19, and I was getting there with a 28 year old so I voted yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i were single and interested, maybe.. im 23 though

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an 18 year old girl and I would go out with a guy who's 26, I've been with older guys, it's not a big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only to have sex. I could not get into a serious relationship with a guy who is 8 years older than me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I've done it. They are nicer and can actually act more mature than older girls

0|0
    1|0
    • It's conceivable that they'd be nicer, but more mature? Really? Certainly 18 year old women can be mature, but I wouldn't say they are more mature as a group. (I'd say the same for guys, too.)