Do all guys say the same things to make a girl fall for them?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks now. We met a month ago didn't see each other for another month and switched numbers, We've been on one date and talk all the time. He tells me he's never felt this way and he really likes me. It feels kinda like dejavu is it me or do all guys just say this to all girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. When we are falling in love our past loves all seem pale in comparison. So even though I mean it, and I am speaking from the heart, I have said such things before.

What Guys Said 10

• hell no, I always have a new set of lines ready for the next girl incase she knows the previous one. hahaa all jokes aside, it depends on the guy.

• Maybe. Could be love, could be penis talking. Only time will tell. Guys will say anything to get a taste of the honeypot.

• pretty much. But it's not done 'maliciously'. We simply don't know what else to say.

• give it time and watch out for his reactions and how he does.

everyone can lie or put up the patern that leads them to win but you can see it in their reactions.
    just don't let yourself get caught by simple words and you're good

• Wait, what are guys saying to girls to make them fall for them? I need to take notes!

• Yes, we're given a script by other guys.

Kidding of course, but some guys just aren't skilled in verbally stating how they feel in a unique way. Thus, it comes out similar to what someone else has said.

• No only with the ones dumb enough to fall for it. If a girl bases their love dreams on poetry, books, movies or some ignorant day dream then of course they can get duked. If the book have the same generalizations then so will a guys tactics to get a woman be based on the same principles. Basically, accept the fact that what every goes awe to isn't real it a fantasy.

• Most people are entirely unoriginal, this should not be surprising.

• ehhhh I think he is full of baloney.

• right its just like i've heard this too many times, but i really like him.

• lol actually i did. he told me it was just me i think the fact i asked kinda bothered him.

• Well if it in reality bothered him, doesn't sound like a winner to me. Why would you need to get defensive or upset if you had never told anyone else. But this is just my thoughts

• Well, put it this way, wouldn't you hate him, if he didn't say all that?

What Girls Said 0