Men, in your own opinion (only opinions, no put downs of other races/ethnic groups of women) which of the main 4 ethnic group of women?

do you prefer? For the ladies who will stop by and read this, don't take this quesition too personally since this a question based on strictly preferences from all individual males (meaning all of us with different preferences of certain women). My own personal preference as an INDIVIDUAL male are either Latina women or Asian women or both in between.

Men, which of the main 4 ethnic group of women do personally prefer?

• White/Caucasian/European
    44% (7)55% (6)48% (13)Vote
  • Black/African-American/African
    19% (3)0% (0)11% (3)Vote
  • Latina/Hispanic
    19% (3)18% (2)19% (5)Vote
  • Asian/Oriental
    18% (3)27% (3)22% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
And ladies, I guess you too can answer this question as well based on your own personal preference of men as an individual female.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Asian is so wide that it cannot possibly be under one heading - I am Pakistani and Pakistani women look very different from Indian and Bangladeshi women who are also South Asian... women from China look very different from women from Korea or Thailand but people class them all as Oriental. Let's face it hot is hot no matter what ethnicity... Kerry Washington, Angelina Jolie, Rachel Weisz whatever... all nice looking.

As a girl though I will be honest... I prefer white men... Tom Hardy... he's the man. A young Tom Cruise, Paul Newman or Robert Redford - I like the pretty boy look and I think white men tend to fall into that category more often..

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't really matter to me. I have liked any race of guy, but only white guys usually like me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I love all men! I especially like MIXED men

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• The ones with
    -a good personality
    -no drug addiction
    -a good intelligence
    -a degree
    -no piercings or tattoos
    of ANY (repeat ANY!) origin, so called 'race', colour (but orange with violet dots would be a bit upsetting.

1|2
    0|0
    • no piercings? Not even one hole on either ear for earrings? Or by piercings did you mean like belly button, nose etc?

• The earring piercing would probably have been an inititiative from her mom, when she was not yet able to decide not her own, thus that can't be held against her, of course.

• that is a tough one

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian/Oriental

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a "racial preference".

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no preference...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm so stuck. They all have their pros and cons.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Brazillian
    2. Indian
    3. Korean
    4. German
    Some where in #99 is black women

0|0
    0|0