If you ask her out but don't set a date and time, will she forget?

If you tell her you'll contact her in a few weeks?

• She'll forget
  • She won't forget, she'll be waiting

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what the guy I'm seeing did three months ago. I was interested in him from the very beginning, but I never expected to fall for him completely.
    He first asked me out without setting a date or time, we kept in touch (even though he was out of the country for one week). After two weeks of texting he invited me to go watch him perform with his band, we talked for a bit afterwards and he told me that we'd have more time to get to know eachother over dinner. He texted me later that night telling me that he was so happy to see me in the audience and that I was as beautiful as ever, by that time I actually had my doubts that the date was going to happen. We still kept in touch though and then he finally asked me out for real two weeks later.

I suggest you to keep in touch to show that you are interested for real and that you were serious about taking her out. If my guy hadn't texted me I definitely wouldn't have kept my hopes up. Don't feel the need to talk every single day however. Be friendly, and after a couple of times talking/texting tell her that you are really looking forward to the date. That way you show her that YOU haven't forgotten, then she won't either. That's pretty much all it takes :)

• I thought it's not good to contact a girl too much too early.

• It's a good thing that she's at least always shown interest. Girls are usually big on texting, if you start doing that she'll probably do it as well. Try to get into a fun and flirty mood, you can google how to flirt through texts etc if you need inspiration.
      This is in no way too early to contact her, July was a long time ago and she might not be sure if you actually are interested or not. I would probably feel like things are moving too slow if I were her so I really do suggest that you contact her if you haven't already :)

• I wished her a good weekend and she blanked it. We spoke by text just last week.

What Girls Said 7

• If she likes you enough, she will be willing And "Waiting" to hear from you, probably not making any plans in the Intrum. However, if you Wait too long and go to ask her out, she may post pone you until the following week because something came up that she is going to instead. xx

• This happened to me a few months back! I sure was waiting for us to set a date at a time but I got over it since I thought he lost interest. I tried to keep in touch but gave up because he was giving me the cold shoulder (before then, things were pretty smooth but it happens) I don't think I'll EVER forget. So if she's interested, she'll definitely remember!

• I wouldn't take him seriously if I didn't get a reason as to why he wants to wait so long to set up a date. Therefore, I probably would put it out of my mind.

• I won't take you seriously and no I won't wait a couple weeks for a date with you. im not desperate

• If she's interested in you she won't forget.

• Really depends on how well she remembers things or how much she likes you :3

• Should I follow it up?

• But she might not even remember or she may have lost interest. Although she's shown interest in me since I met her in July even though we haven't spoken that much.

• You'll never know unless you try ;)

• She won't forget, but would probably think you we're just trying to be polite and didn't really mean it or something.

• What do you mean?

• And that's good?

• Too eager isn't good obviously, but him chasing is still nice, and she can't ever get it confused with you wanting to be friendly rather than romantic.

What Guys Said 5

• nope she won't forget. this girl literally doesn't let me forget that I said she could feel my biceps :P shits getting annoying hahaa

• The opposite will happen. She will remember you did not set a time and date. When it comes to sex, woman are very progressive these days, but when it comes to courtship, most woman will be very traditional. If you ask a girl on a date, but don't set a time and date. She will not take your invite serious and she may lose any interest she had in you. She could also interrupt it as an insult. You were just being nice, but no real intention of spending time to get to know her.

My advice, pick a day and time you know for sure you know you can take her out. Have a plan of where you will go that night. Make it fun. Different. Don't forget the flowers. I wish you the best.

• I don't know man, depends on the girl.

Some girls have a lot going on and busy schedules and don't set reminders for anything.

Others are super-organized career ladies who never forget to floss the same way every day.

Me? I don't have much going on so dates usually stick out on my calendar.

• If she really likes you, she'll remember no doubt :3
    If on the other hand she doesn't care that much, she'll probably forgot or pretend she forgot.

• So should I not bother calling her then?

• I would call her about it again when you have a set time and date ready so you two can be prepared for it :3

• I don't understand why someone would even do that.

• Because I'm busy until then.