I slept over and all we did was talk. Do you think he might actually like me?

So i've been on 3 dates with this guy and ended up back at his house for the entire night last night and all we did was cuddle and talk and make out (but mostly talk for hours).

We have just recently met and I am just a little closed off because I have been hurt and played before.

Do you think he might actually want something more than a hook up?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's either gay, not into you at all in a romantic way, or really into you and wants to take it slow and doesn't want you to feel like he's pushing it. Whatever the case, the one thing you can definitely take away from this is that he's not looking for a hook up.

• I am pretty sure he is attracted to me and not gay.

What Guys Said 5

• This sounds like one of those rare cases where a guy legitimately doesn't just want a hook up. It does sound like he is interested in what you have to say, and interested in what works for you and what doesn't.

Seems legit to me. And I tend to raise the flag pretty quickly about guys and their intentions.

• Thanks lets hope so! He wasn't trying to be all sly and touchy feely either it was very romantic. It's odd to be honest never really have had this happen.

• yes i think he wants more than a hook up because if he didn't he wouldve been making out most of the time instead of talking and just dont get too attached if you are afraid of getting hurt and i really think you should just be aware of whats happening all the time

• I would do this. I'm not gay, interested in taking things slow and not a hook-up person.

I'd say continue to take things slow and gel with each other's personalities.

You might have just snagged one of the good guys!

• Could be or he's just waiting you out and it's easier because he's already sleeping with other women. Be cautious, because if you secretly want to sleep with him under the false pretenses that it just happened or you felt he liked you. Check your own motives.

• The fact that he talks to you when you are alone at his house cuddling shows he is interested in your personality and what you have to say. Thats not to say he doesn't want sex just that he wants to wait and not rush things.

What Girls Said 1

• What the guys said i think he's interested