Do I seem creepy to you?

I'm a girl who loves mathematics, Japanese puzzles, logic puzzles, etc. Would a guy possibly be unhappy about having a relatively clever girl as his girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Absolutely not! Hopefully, you are a person of more dimensions than math and puzzles and both of you will at least share broader general interest in science and technology or other associated subjects.

If your interests consume you so that you spend your waking hours cogitating on them, he may lose interest by having little else in common. On the other hand, if you compartmentalize these interests and confine them to class or the job, you may get along quite well with anyone who enhances your well-being, sense of belonging, and emotional warmth in other aspects of your life. Nevertheless, successful couples often share similar interests--actors with musicians, physicians with scientists, and so forth.

Secure guys want their girlfriends and wives to be their equals in intelligence and aspirations. Insecure types will no doubt be intimidated by intelligent women who know what they want.

• Why would that be creepy?

• Some guys want girls who don't challenge them intellectually, since they want to dominate the relationship...

Don't worry, it's better to wait for someone who appreciates your intellect, rather than try to CONVINCE someone to appreciate it!

• I think it shouldn't matter what you like , why would i want change a girl / judge girl on stuff she likes
    that's like a girl not liking me cause i like WWE Wrestling , i see it goes both ways not just a one way
    deal in a relationship but I believe in putting females before myself in relationship. Now if a couple gets
    married with a baby the child got come first than the women then me last. Some men don't see it that way

• Well you might be into mathematics but if you can't figure this one out you still need to work on those probability numbers! :)

Of course not you're not creepy. Since when being smart is considered being creepy? And it's not like being a nerd is a bad thing in 2014..

• How would that make you creepy? I think it's a turn on. Id rather be with a smart girl than a dumb one anyday. Intellectual conversations and debate are something I value in friendships and relationships.

Besides I never hear girls get labeled creepy, just psychos. Not saying you are a psycho by any means.

• Goodness no! In a relationship the most important thing is that you're yourself and that partners accept each other. Don't change yourself to get a guy, just use the most powerfull weapon there is: a nice smile!

• Not creepy at all--this sounds pretty good!

• @BoobMan, Ha!! Ha!! I thought you were asking the question "Do I sound Creepy"? Thinking this guys got a name like BoobMan how can he not be perceived as creepy by some girls. Thought we'll open it and see what he's talking about... Well I guess you're not the creepy one!! =. ] Hey I just got up, I couldnt sleep must still be a little goofy yet.

• @SammyGurl lol! Nope--this wasn't my question! I KNOW I'm creepy! lol! JK--I'm actually pretty normal! You should definitely get more sleep!

• Completely the opposite. I prefer smart. I like someone that can challenge me and is more of an equal.

• I can't expand your pix, but you look beautiful from what I can see. Why on earth would any guy not like a smart, intelligent, beautiful girl? Most guys would do backflips to have you as a love.

• Hell no! I am a computer geek (Even though i am totally bad at math lol) a girl who enjoys something geeky and really goes for it being herself is a gigantic plus!

• No. I enjoy logic puzzles myself.

• haha no. better a girl who actually has something in her brain and whose free time activities doesn't sound like those

"I do things with friends, party, drink and smoke some stuff and I love go shopping" - based on what I heard most of the time, quite a boring describtion for most of the girls I had a talk with, boring.

• a talent for math and puzzles doesn't make you more clever. that aside it wouldn´t creep me out, if a girl was generally more "clever" than me. would depend on how she behaves knowing, that she is more clever.

• No, it's different which is (normally) good. You sound interesting.

• Creepy is not the right word for it.

• i would like a girl that is as clever as me. Intelligence is something to be appreciated not thrown away.

• It doesn't matter as long as you click with someone. Dont doubt yourself.

• Why is that creepy? I think intelligence is attractive. Believe me, most guys dont want to date dumb bimbos

• Nah, I wouldn't mind her being clever.

• But that doesn't mean I'd be enjoying maths with you etc though, to make that clear :P

• LOL. I'm gonna be free of financial crisis. Now why would I hate that. :D

• Logical and scientific interested girls are very much appreciated.

• Only if you bring your super logic into arguments and thwart all his claims and make him into your bitch.

• It doesent sound creepy but nerdy, if u party sometimes, outing, trips, and wht other girls do... it sounds gr8

• You sound freaking awesome. Message me.

• Depends... Is this all you enjoy to do? lol

• Creepy girls are cute. :3

• You are beautiful and inteligent no more no less...

• How could possibly be this creepy? No It's not

• All I know about you so far is that you are into math and puzzles. That is not particularly interesting. I guess it shows you are smart but I'd need to know more about you to have an interest.

What Girls Said 3

• Actually no, you sound a lot like me,,, soooo,,, do I sound weird to you?

Why would you think you're weird? I love mathematics, Trig, calculus... All those problems they said I'd never use again, but you need to know how to do them anyway. I'm studying to be an engineer, I found a lot of those same types of problems there. I'm majoring in Civil Engineering probably with a minor in mechanical. From what I've seen so far figuring chords. Curves - Horizontal and Vertical, Surveying Traversing Angles, figuring moments of Force for signs, lighting fixtures and blah blah I will be using that math throughout my career as an Engineer. So if that sounds weird, guilty as charged!! = ]

Now as a guy being happy with an intelligent, clever girl. Try to find someone who can hold a conversation with you on your level, there are plenty of guys out there who are more than capable of that. Go Girl!!

• I'm like you, I love sudoku and mind games. Or debating on important topics. My boyfriend actually fantasizes over those. But he likes history and stuff like that so we're pretty compatible.

• If a guy would be unhappy about being with you for these qualities then he wouldn't even be worth a second thought.