Should I delete her number if she didn't reply to a text wishing her a good weekend?

If she seemed interested all other times in person & by text?

• Delete
  • Keep

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be foolish to delete her number just because she didn't reply once. She may be busy or just overlooked this text. If she continues ignoring you, then you can delete it.

• IThis she was interested, she wouldn't have overlooked. I don't have time for girls who lead me on or just waste my time.

• Wow. Harsh much?

• Why harsh? She made herself clear.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah delete her number. If you're gonna wig out because she didn't reply to ONE text, then let her find someone else.

• I don't think that is a reason to delete a number.. She may have been busy, or just forgot to answer. If she continues to ignore you, then maybe delete it.

• she might be having a busy weekend?

• I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

• About what.

• If she does not text you back don't worry about it
      If you know you did nothing wrong then you can't control what she does

What Guys Said 3

• You take her as not being interested because she didn't reply to one text even though she replied to all the others you sent her. You expect her to reply to every text you send her. If someone is interested in you thave to reply to every text you send them is ridiculous. With the way you think you may not have a relationship or if you do it will not last long. She deserves better than you. You need to learn to treat people better.

• Be patient. You can't swallow it when you're in hustle.

• If she ignores a few more times then yes delete as its creepy to text back and no response.