How to go for a kiss in a car?

How should I approach kissing a girl in my car?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you're driving, hold her hand and kiss her... then when you stop, ask her something before she gets out so that you can eye contact her.. when she loooks you in the eye.. kiss her cheeks.. if she didn't mind.. add one more kiss to the corner of her lips.. if she didn't mind.. go for lips lol

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm I hope you know the answer to that.. But for those who are reading and unsure, before she opens the door tell her and look in her eyes, how much you have had a fun day/night what ever.. Ask her if she is free for another date/outting whatever.. Wait for her reply.. Still engage eye contact.. and then lean forward (she will to) and kiss.

• Lol... Surely you should know by now, very much the same way you would kiss a girl anywhere else! :)

• My suggestion is watch a bunch of romantic movies, they probably have scenes like that for you to learn from.

What Guys Said 1

• You just do it when it feels right. It's not rocket science.