Could you date a bisexual?

Could you date a bisexual or would this be off putting to you?

• Doesn't bother me
  • I couldn't

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Nope. All of the bisexual women I know are just plain classless. They are promiscuous, have multiple relationships at the same time, do drugs (more than weed), don't try in school, and are usually quite bitchy in attitude. I've experienced it enough to off put me from the idea for good.

• Bisexuals are more of a catch to me because Ik that she could be dating another girl, but she chose me. Makes me feel special.

• If that's what she is that's what she is I be ok with it

• The only way bis could possibly bother me is if they brought a second guy along and expected me to get sexual with him.

• What about if she wanted you to get sexual with a woman?

• Well I'm 100% straight so why would that bother me? I mean if my girfriend is fine with it I'm fine with it too lol! Unless she really isn't my type but that's kind of really hard to achieve. :)

• I could, but then again I don't really exclusive date to begin with.

• Nope. Not for me

• I have a few times, had no issues.

• Already have, not a big deal.

• I would date a bisexual woman

• dating a bisexual woman, no problem at all.

• Sure. I would.

• Yeah I would love to have a hot bisexual girlfriend

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly when it comes to bi relationships I think it would be extra hard to not be jealous. Instead of just your competition with your own gender, you now have to compete and get jealous with another gender and I think it would just be terrible and I would get anxiety.

• It's not a problem to me.

• Well yes and no. It'd be hard because I'd constantly have to worry about both genders hitting on my GF. It's hard enough keeping up with one

• never forever

• Nope, I could not date a bisexual person.

• Why? May I ask?

• Well, more or less it's like you're bisexual or you're not. You're gay or your not. You're heterosexual or you're not.
      I don't think one could be bi but lean more toward straight... it's more of a happy medium.

• Nope. I just couldn't.

• Most likely not.