Hello people!! What do u think about this guy? Does he want me to contact him?

I was in the pub doing my stuff on my computer, and this guy was sitting in a couch next to me eating pizza. He stayed there for a bit and in the end he asked me if a new the wifi password (which is written on a paper in the pub). Anyway i told him and we had a small chat (like 5-10 minutes as he was leaving). He is a musician and i was like how cool! So he left me his card (as i was interested in music, when i only said How cool). Anyway i'm new in this city and he told that if i wanted to have a drink sometimes, as he lives in this area and knows where to go, i could contact him. Now, was he just being nice? Or he would like me to contact him? Honest opinions... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• let me see...
    he handed you his card...
    and offered an invitation...
    if that doesn't spell that he would like to meet up sometime.. there's no convincing you then lol

• He gave me the card so i can check his website. If he wanted me to call him he could have just left me his number, or talk about his number (not the website) when giving his card.

• Yeah his number is on the card. Ok, thanks a lot for your answer! :)

• you are welcome darling, say hello to all the lasses in London for me lol

What Guys Said 4

• Hell yea. Do it!

• If you are attracted to him, try to improve the relationship. e. g. go out to a pub or to nandos or whatever.

• Through the given detail, it seems like he is just casually progressing to get to know you

• why don't just just go and find it out?

What Girls Said 1

• If you liked him, call him. If he weren't at least somewhat interested in you he would have asked the bartender for the wifi pw. He chose to chat YOU up! Guys don't waste time talking to girls they don't like.