I'm in love with my best friend?

I'm a bisexual female and my best friend is a straight female. I don't want to be with anyone else she makes me so happy and is gorgeous in every which way, inside and out. I love her imensely. She knows I'm bi but she has no idea what my feelings are for her. She's all I think about. I know she's straight because she has a boyfriend and I don't want to ruin their relationship but I can't help but cry because it hurts so much that she will never love me or look at me the way I look at her. I don't know what to do I just wish I could not feel attracted to her but I can't help it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Time for a clean break. If you really care for her that much, that's the best thing you can do in all honesty.

I say this because you know she's straight and you don't want to ruin her relationship with him. Yet you can't stop thinking about her "in that way."

What Guys Said 2

• That's all I am going to say: LEAVE HER ALONE. She has a boyfriend. If she is single, then it is a different story.

• I know she has a boyfriend and I don't want to ruin that for her, but I can't shake these feelings and its tearing me apart.

• Been there, done that, and I felt really horrible for nearly a year. But look, there are many attractive girls, and guys everywhere. All you have to do is go out there and find them.
      The reason you are attracted to your friend is because you know a lot about her then you felt the connection, and fell in love.
      Having a best friend isn't easy as having a friend, and it take a lot of time and trust to establish it. My advice is don't ruin your friendship.

• you only need ur best friend for ur emotional need. how many sexual partners do u have?

What Girls Said 3

• okay you may not ever get over for that you love her (and if she is your first love) don't think about it beng you may never have her or she may never love you think about what makes her happy and try to live with that... also go out not with her but go out there you can't just be like zoned out when your not around her you have to live and in time your love for her will subside it may still be there just not as intense as you feel now

• I'm bisexual and my best friend is straight and I would never look at her in that way. If she's straight then why bother? Also why chance completely destroying your friendship with her? My advise it to forget about your feelings and just appreciate having her in your life.

• fuck her right in the pussy