I don't feel pretty at all, I need a bf!

im 5 2 have light blonde hair 15 years old skinny and has blue eyes and i will post a pic later

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't worry at such a young age. Know that everyone is special in their own way. You're skinny, see it as, you aren't fat. Blue eyes are beautiful. Enjoy your hair colour and don't dye it. Leave it the way it is. And be glad you aren't some walking giant. Some girls are so tall that its a little difficult to find a guy who is taller than them. Unless you would prefer shorter guys. Right now, you shouldn't be focusing on getting a boyfriend, even if it is just to feel pretty. Focus on school. There is plenty of time in the future for boys. You have to find your inner beauty and focus more on the positives of yourself. Embrace that you are alive today and healthy :) There was a time I would criticize myself. Say, for example, my legs. I always thought that they weren't toned enough whatever, and my mother would always say "at least you have legs." So, be happy with what you've got. And, like I said, don't get a boyfriend just to feel pretty. It won't work, believe me. So, enjoy life and be happy with yourself..

What Guys Said 5

• don't worry you will be taller and put on weight! ;-)

• Im a boy at your age trust me the boys in your current age are naive and immature and you will probably regret it after a few years. But anyway it is just an advice and you may choose your own path.

Hope my opinion help you

• You don't have to worry much about that. Be yourself and be really patient, you never know how many guys out there will be dazzed by who you really are... :)

• desperate.

• Too short, too young, too fast

What Girls Said 3

• Boys should be the last thing on your mind, plus they very immature and don't mature until later. Can't nobody make you love yourself except you. Quit worrying about the little things in life and try to love the big things in life. Having a boyfriend isn't everything trust me. You'll regret it if you date them sooner because they aren't mature at all, plus I've been there once. What matters is you trying to love yourself for who you are and I can't do that part for you. You need to learn how to love yourself before you want others to love you.

• At your age, boys should be the last thing on your mind. I can tell you though that age doesn't matter when it comes to loving yourself first before anything.

• You shouldn't be focused on getting a boyfriend if you don't even like yourself. You need to be comfortable in your own skin instead of giving someone that kind of power over you, allowing a boy to dictate how pretty you feel is a bad move.