Is attractive key to a relationship?

What is attraction to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• When the eyes meet each other. Attraction is all about the eye contact. It all springs forth from there. Trust me on this one.

What Guys Said 9

• There's need for attraction in every relationship.
    Your relationship won't work if you aren't attracted to another in any way.

This attraction doesn't mean you have to be physically attractive. There can be other things (intelligence, kindness, ...) that attracts a person to you.

And just for the record, physical attractiveness is different for everybody. Some guy can think you are hot while others think you are hideous. The key thing is to be yourself so you attract people that match who you are, that way you don't have to pretend and fake your way through life.

• Yes very true this is someone for everyone (i hope) lol

• Yas im right here baby lara, what chu need? I have a massive heart full of luv so.. dont be afraid to ask ;3

• what

• mhhhhhhh

• Lol what do u say if... i wanna marry u? cx

• Yes , for a common man. No, for a millionaire

• It's a feeling that is special that not everyone can make me feel.

• I hope not, because otherwise I'm going to have a badddd time.

• there is someone for everyone

• Yeah there has to be attraction. Without it its just a really good friendship.

• Yeah actually kind of agree, :)

• I certainly wouldn't like it if my partner wasn't attracted to me and i would feel bad being in a relationship if I wasn't attracted to them since I don't think that's fair to them

• Good point

• if so im fucked hahaha

• you look fine

• really why not and message me and talk on that

• okkkk

• It doesn't have to be, and lots of people clearly settle. But, I think it's important, yes.

• Thank you, interesting opinion. Its weird cause i notice sometimes its amazing because i see couples and they both look so equal looks wise, like both look really good then you get others that just look like great people?

• Aw hahaha

• lol. Everyone has an accent.

• Attraction to me is really hard to define. It's something that makes my heart beat fast when I'm with her, and whenever I see her.

It's not born out of looks, but attraction will eventually make me fall for her looks.

For me it's more about personality. Whether this girl is fun to be around with.

What Girls Said 3

• Well when you first meet people you see how they look and naturally thats what attracts you to them, but later on while you're in a relationship the attractive thing still applies but it doesn't matter as much as what it did when you first met.. if any of that makes sense.. it did in my head ahhahah :")

• It starts a relationship but a good personality keeps a relationship

• Very true! Love this :)

• Yes in the beginning being attractive is a big plus but later on if you want a long term relationship being attractive isn't enough. For women; you have to be a good cook, loyal, caring, good in bed, smell good everytime, knows how to clean the house. For men you have to be understanding, sweet, give her attention, give her gifts, generous, gallant and be responsible.

Well that's just my opinion.