How can I go out on a date with a guy? Like a basic coffee date at a coffee shop or something?

It's like guys always think I wan to date them as in boyfriend/ girlfriend kinda thing immediately. How do I make it to where it shows that I have interest in the guy but not make it all romantic and whatnot?

Okay then, here's another question for this, why do guys immediately think we're asking them to be our boyfriends even though we only want to go out on a little thing. Like the coffee thing? It's so simple. Like it can be a date or not..

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to date a boy only as a friend or to see how its him what you have to do is to invite him to a cafee or something but use an pretext like... I need an advice in this topic or that topic, or you can ask him to help you in something and then have a cofee like that they will have more to think that to go for the boyfriend thing.

What Guys Said 2

• First is probably best just to talk over coffee exchange numbers and such and for the second no we don't well at least not all of us there are people that have never really done dates in there precious relationships so it makes it difficult to answer

• By asking them

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him. "Hey I'm feeling like a cup of coffee, how about you? I'll buy..." Or similar.

If he asks if you're asking him to be your boyfriend, honestly answer him, "NoI'm just asking you to get a cup of coffee and maybe talk. Interested?"

If he still questions, just say maybe I'd like to get to know you better. Just answer them with the truth that isn't going to scare them off. Hopefully when he gets to know the real you, then he is getting interested too.

Good Luck. Now go get caffeinated! = ]

• Well, when you ask him, be straightforward about what you want.

• Yeah, I've tried but the guys I ask are like, "Are you asking me to be you boyfriend?" And I'm like dude, what the hell...

• Find less immature boys then, cause that's cray cray.

• Haha okay