Girls what's the sweetest thing a guy can do for you? Guys what's the sweetest thing a girl can do for you?

We always say that are significant other is "soooooo sweet". But what is considered sweet, nice and/or thoughtful?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl tells me I make her feel like she is special and that I really care about her, that fells very sweet. I can't really think of the 'sweetest' thing though.

What Guys Said 3

• Taking the effort to cook a meal is a huge deal for me. I don't really care if it ends up being burnt, it's more about the effort, time, care, and thought put into it.

• I rubbed/scratched my ex-GFs back and neck and she loved it. I also made a point to ask her everyday "how was your day today". And lastly, I would get Jamba Juice or something like that at random times for her/us... but not too often.

Respond to my post please!

girlsaskguys. com/dating/q1192553-if-your-gf-bf-told-you-its-easier-to-ask-for-forgiveness-than-for

• Always having a smile on her face when I come around, never being too shy to hold it back.

But, bringing me a homemade lunch at work would be quite nice! :)

What Girls Said 2

• going out of your way for someone because you care about them is what I think is sweet. For example, my boyfriend walked about a 1/2 block in the pouring rain to bring me an umbrella because I didn't have one. He will also bring me a coffee in the mornings when I sleep over. He doesn't drink coffee, so that means that he will go out and get me one so I have it when I wake up.

• Be understanding and not react negatively to the fact that I can never laugh at rape/sexual abuse jokes for a reason. It'd be great if a guy was actually sensitive and wouldn't tell me to "get over it because it's just a joke", because he'd sincerely try to understand why it can never be a light matter for me.

Not exactly the kind of "sweet" you were looking for. It seems like a little thing. But it would mean a lot to me personally if a guy was really nice and understanding like that.