Boyfriend coming home from college, what should I surprise him with?

So there is this very special guy in my life right now, and I've known him for two years, and we were sort of on and off flirting over the past year and half and finally really got together over the summer, and everything was going great and fantastic and I think I might maybe be in love with him (scary I know, but I have never felt this way about anyone ever before) and then he had to go off to college. It's been almost five months since I've seen him in person, but we skype, text, call all the time.

I really like this guy and I've fallen so hard for him and I want to do something special for him when he gets home. Whether that be something sexual, sweet, funny, is the question. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would LOVE LOVE it if a girl made me dinner while she was dressed in sexy lingerie. Try something wild and adventures that he would be down for. You could do something that he really enjoys doing and end it with his favorite meal. I would personally try a sporting event or some outdoors. GUYS LOVE being physical active.

What Guys Said 4

• Classy lingerie and stilettos. And greet him into the room really cutesy like. After that maybe play video games with him still wearing the lingerie? Id personally like it if my girlfriend stayed dressed like that for the rest of the night, that would do it for me, just my opinion.

• take him out on a cute date with some fancy drinks and then take him home and surprise him with some sexy lingerie. Cooking his favourite meal is always nice too :)

• do you even really need to ask this question? i think everyone knows the answer: bacon+sex+video games=best thing ever

• surprise him with you and another girl in lingerie.

What Girls Said 1

• Go do stuff he enjoys, and buy some cute lingere for him :)
    Especially in his fav colors